Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.


  1. Add/Remove Trash Containers

    If you would like to add or remove a trash can or replace a broken can, please complete and submit this form.

  2. Equal Pay Application

    Complete this application to enroll in equal pay on your Bluffdale City Utility bill.

  3. Request to Cancel Services
  1. Application for Utility Services (Water & Garbage)

    This application is for Water & Garbage services.

  2. Military and Disabled Veteran Abatement Application

    On (date), the Bluffdale City Council adopted an ordinance (resolution) to abate (discount) the basic utility fees for full-time... More…