Report a Crime by Phone
Report a Crime Online
Submit a Tip
The Bluffdale Police Department would like to remind citizens of a few tips to prevent crime and protect yourself from becoming a victim.
- Avoid leaving or hiding a spare key in your vehicle.
- Avoid leaving anything of value in plain sight in your vehicle.
- Lock the doors to your vehicle.
- Do not leave bags in plain sight, even if it is only full of gym clothes. (Thieves do not know what is in the bag and will gladly break a $200 window to steal a $15 bag).
- When shopping, do not leave recently purchased items in plain sight, put it under the seats or in the trunk when possible.
- Do not leave your vehicle running unattended.
Please report all suspicious activity, suspicious persons and suspicious vehicles to the Bluffdale Police Department immediately.
* Don't forget to tag us in your posts with #bluffdalepd *
Tom Hartley is feeling impressed in Bluffdale - Utah It was my first time driving the VIPS (Volunteers in Police Service) car today (Saturday). It was for a 5k & 10k run event in conjunction with Bluffdale Old West Days. I drove behind the runners with the lights on to make sure everything went okay & to make sure traffic or other drivers wouldn’t cause problems with the race or participants. I was impressed to see families with young kids run or walk together, and also a father going with his son with special needs. The father appeared to continually five him encouragement & motivation & was very patient, they chugging along together at their own pace. But they got to the end nonetheless, I believe. Success!
Huge Thank You to ALL the amazing Treasure Stops! Thanks for braving the stormy seas of the Island Bluffdale! Bluffdale Elementary, Mountain Point Elementary North Star Academy, Summit Academy High School, Goldenwest Credit Union, Quench It!, Stotz Equipment, Ainsworth Family, Berry Family, Dahl/Carrol Families, Merkey Family, Ransom Family, Bluffdale Youth Council, Miss Bluffdale and the Bluffdale Police & Fire Departments.
Wan Ho Jerry Kou is at Bangerter Hwy - I am beyond grateful to this handsome officer from Bluffdale Police Department for responding to a roadside emergency in a timely professional manner. He not only saved me from being exposed to a high speed freeway but willingly got his hands dirty to replace a ripped tire with a huge smile. Thank you officer Farnsworth!!!
North Star Academy - Congratulations to our 5th grade DARE essay contest winners!
Community Thank You - We received a nice surprise from the Allred family who nominated us for the Hometown Heroes recognition. We would also like to thank all those who signed the thank you cards. It’s great to be part of such a wonderful community!