Bluffdale City Justice Court
The court will be closed
Monday, May 3rd - Friday, May 7th.
During this time making a payment online will be the fastest way to pay. Click here and make your payment using your case# or citation#. If you want to call and pay over the phone you can call 801-254-2200 option 0 (they will be able to take payments, but they will not be able to answers any questions regarding your court case)
*Late fee’s, Warrants and delinquent fee’s will not be accessed during this time.*
If you already have a WARRANT you will have to wait until
Monday May 10th when the court clerk returns to clear the WARRANT.
If you would like the court clerk to call you back on Monday May 10th please call 801-254-2200 option 6 and leave a message with you name, case # or citation# and your call back number
Court Payments DO NOT PAY YOUR FINE ONLINE IF:
- you are considering taking traffic school
- you have received a fix-it ticket
Court payments can be made online HERE
or call the Bluffdale Justice Court at (801) 849-9418.
Payments can still be submitted at the Bluffdale Business Office on the main floor.
Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Court is in session Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
***Defendants requesting a court date will need to call (801) 849-9418 to schedule with a court clerk.
- All individuals must pass through a security screening. DO NOT BRING ANY WEAPONS OR CONTRABAND TO COURT!
- Bluffdale Justice Court starts promptly at 1:00 p.m.. DO NOT BE LATE!
- Proper dress is required for all court appearances. People appearing in shorts, tank-tops, halter-tops or mini-skirts, etc. will not be allowed into the courtroom.
- Turn off pagers and cell phones.
- Remove any hats, sunglasses, or other distracting items.
- Please! Do not bring small children to court as it is often disruptive to the proceedings.
ADA Notice: If you are a party to a case, a witness or prospective juror and you need special accommodations (including communication aids, services or language interpreter) during an upcoming proceeding you should call the Bluffdale Justice Court at (801) 849-9418, at least three business days before the proceeding.