Citizen Request Tracker®

Use Citizen Request Tracker® to report any concerns regarding the city.

DO NOT use this form if this is a Police related concern.
For non-emergency Police concerns please call dispatch at 801-253-4899.

For an emergency involving fire or police please call 911

For an emergency NOT involving fire or police after business hours (801) 559-7783

DO NOT use this form if your garbage was missed. Do not contact the City. Please contact Waste Management customer service at 801-280-8200 or email Note that you may not get your garbage picked up the same day you call.

Report a Concern 1 Forms