Hip Hip Hooray! The weather looks good today!
With better weather, the busier our trails are becoming. The Jordan River Trail is a 45-mile multiple use trail paralleling the Jordan River. The trail system includes a paved trail, an equestrian trail and several connecting neighborhood trails. Bluffdale would like to remind everyone about trail etiquette.
Play: Ride your bike, walk, run, rollerblade!
- Stay to the right. If you are needing to pass someone in front, call out, “on your left” so they are aware you are about to pass them.
Quit: At the right time. Trail hours are 5 AM – 11 PM.
Pick Up: Don’t leave trash on the trail.
- Go the extra mile and bring a small sack with you to pick up trash.
Quiet: This is a good rule to know if your equipment can go on the trail. Can it be heard?
- No gas-powered vehicles allowed on the trail. Motorcycles, OHVs and UTVs included.
Pups: All dogs must be on a leash. Don’t forget to clean up their waste. DO NOT leave it.
- Prevent water pollution. Remember that this is a watershed area.
Quick: Call 911 if there is an emergency.
- Call non-emergency dispatch if you see something suspicious 801-794-3970.