See our COVID-19 PAGE HERE
1. Salt Lake County has issued a Public Health Order on March 29 please see it HERE
2. Please check the website for and up-to-date calendar of events.
3. If you know anyone that needs resources for food please look HERE and if you are a senior in Bluffdale or Riverton you can go HERE
4. The City of Bluffdale will continue to provide all of our services.
In order to protect the health of the public our facilities are not open to walk-in traffic.
Call 801-254-2200 to make an appointment for issues requiring an in-person meeting. However, in-person meetings will be discouraged. Most of our business will be done electronically through the website, email and over the phone. Hours 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
5. Do not flush anything except toilet paper down the toilet. We can not afford to have any sewer blockage!
6. Here are links to the sources we are using for the most current information.
PLEASE CALL THE HOTLINE WITH CORONAVIRUS CONCERNS. DO NOT GO TO THE DOCTOR.