Land Disturbance-SWPPP

A Land Disturbance / Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) permit is required if the construction activity disturbs and area of 1 acre or greater or is less than 1 acre but is part of a common plan of development that is greater than 1 acre. A Land Disturbance Permit may also be required if, by the discretion of the City Engineer, any construction activity poses a unique threat to water quality, air quality, or public health and/or safety.